We are now booking our 11th summer
on Lake Mary at Westridge
Give us a call; we are look forward to meeting you
our unique resort.
owners we truly love what we do!
We are ready to help you create memories
You truly become
at Westridge Shores Resort.
Eric and Erin
is happening at the Lake
and Lift Rental
Rates and Summer Availability
What do others say about us
Ski and Stay
How to Find Us
Westridge Shores Resort
6907 State Hwy 114 SW
Alexandria, MN 56308
January 2013 - Rated #1 lodging
facility in Alexandria by Trip Advisor
July 2012 - Fargo Forum featured Westridge
Shores as "Region's best getaways for the girls"
Featured in Resorts
released May 2011
Featured on KSAX television January 2009
June 2008 - Minnesota Outdoorsman Magazine listed
Westridge Shores Resort as one of the best family
Check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AlexandriaResort
Westridge Shores Resort guarantees smoke and
cabins. If you need a kennel for your
pet check out www.affordablepetservices.com
The new studio is done.
All summer (Memorial weekend to Labor Day) we have free
children's activities. Adults are also welcome to take a lesson at our
wholesale cost for the project.
tie dye, ceramics, silver smithing, jewelry making, stepping stones, mosaics and fused glass are just a few of
the additions to Westridge Shores.
to mention a new larger art studio.
Erin is a licensed art teacher and she will work with you and
your family to bring home a special keepsake of your vacation.
Create a tradition and make those memories working on a
special project together.
Other things to do while on resort:
- Minnow Races
- Silver making jewelry classes for teens to adults
- Silver hammered rings - summer 2010
- PMC class for adults
- Tie Dye shirts
- Spin Art Plates - summer 2010
- Shaving cream ceramics - summer 2011
- Fabric paint your own pillow case- summer 2010
- Glass fusing projects
- Jewelry Making
- Family Treasure Hunt
- Best ball golf tournament
- Pet Rock adventures
- Morning muffins - summer 2011
- Bean bag tournament! PRIZES!
- Bracelet making with Melissa - summer 2010
- Sand Volleyball
- Tug - o - war ...We have the rope and the sand; you bring the muscles.
- Pontoon / Boat rides
- Bocce Ball
- Fishing Pier
- Play a game - We have lots board games for you
- Campfire - each cabin has a fire pit
- Group bonfire ~ we will be making popcorn and
- Bicycle -we provide children's bicycles
- New children's activity center - legos, markers, books, art
- Kayak - 2 Crow Wing Kayaks free to use
- High Speed Wireless Internet (included of
- Playground for ages 1 to 99
- Sunset walks
- Unlimited Movies, over 400 to
choose from DVD players in every cabin
- Fish! This is Lake Mary.
- Nap - we have new pillow top
- Ice fish
- Dine Out